As you are aware the Government is encouraging a high degree of social isolation to assist in the prevention of the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
Fusion Credit Union are adopting the following changes in the way that we operate to protect members who may visit our premises and also to protect our volunteers whose efforts allow the Credit Union to function.
- Collection Points. With immediate effect all local collection points will be closed.
- Jigsaw in Dimbles Lane will remain open until 12 noon Monday to Saturday. There will be a skeleton staff on duty. Strict hygiene is being enforced within the office. Please do not visit the office if you feel unwell or have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with the virus.
- Savings –withdrawals.
Fusion Credit Union have implemented the procedure below to assist in preventing any financial hardship caused by members who have to adopt forced or self isolation due to the Covid- 19 emergency and require to withdraw money from their savings account.
- Send an email to email@example.com with following information. (Text or What’s App messages not accepted, we need to print a copy for your file)
- Full name as it appears on your passbook or account.
- Full Address including post code.
- Date of Birth
- First and last digit of your account number (This will be on the statement that you received prior to this years AGM and in your passbook)
- Amount required. (You cannot withdraw more than recorded in your savings account).
The money will only be paid into the Bank Account listed on our system.
If you are unsure of your account balance or which Bank Account is recorded please call Fusion on 01543 415032.
If you do not have access to email please call Fusion for advice.
Fusion Credit Union reserves the right to withdraw this facility at any time.
- Savings – deposits
We will accept deposits at Jigsaw and by cheque through the post (ensure that your name address and membership number is written on the back of the cheque.)
- LOAN enquiries – email info @fusioncreditunion.co.uk or
telephone 01543 415032 – leave message if necessary
- All room hire at Jigsaw cancelled until further notice.
The Directors and Officers thank you for your co-operation and understanding in these difficult times,