IMPORTANT UPDATED OPERATING PROCEDURES DUE TO COVID -19 VIRUS
Following the announcement on Monday by the Government of greater rules to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus, Fusion Credit Union has further modified its operating procedures to protect both members and volunteers.
- All local Collection Points are closed.
- Jigsaw in Dimbles Lane will remain open until 12 noon Monday to Friday. There will be a skeleton staff on duty and this primarily to allow members to sign loan forms. This is subject to availability of staff and may change at very short notice.
- Strict hygiene is being enforced within the office. Please do not visit the office if you feel unwell or have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with the virus.
- The following procedures are designed to minimise any visits to the office.
Fusion Credit Union have implemented the procedure below to assist in preventing undue social contact and any financial hardship caused to members who require to withdraw money from their savings account.
- Send an email to email@example.com with following information. (Text or What’s App messages not accepted, we need to print a copy for your file)
- Full name as it appears on your passbook or account.
- Full Address including post code.
- Date of Birth
- First and last digit of your account number (This will be on the statement that you received prior to this years AGM and in your passbook)
- Amount required. (You cannot withdraw more than recorded in your savings account)
- The money will only be paid into the Bank Account listed on our system.
- If you are unsure of your account balance or which Bank Account is recorded please call Fusion on 01543 415032.
- Fusion Credit Union reserves the right to withdraw this facility at any time.
- SAVINGS – deposits
We will accept deposits by cheque through the post (ensure that your name address and membership number is written on the back of the cheque.) If you are local to Jigsaw you may post cheque (details as above) through the letter box.
We no longer accept cash for the time being.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements including your full name and telephone number or telephone Fusion on 01543 415032 – leave message if necessary.
For urgent loans (in cases of severe financial hardship) please telephone Janet Bamber on 01543 419150
- MEMBERS WITHOUT ACCESS TO EMAIL
If you know of any neighbour, friend or relative who is a member of Fusion or may require a loan, and does not have access to e mail or has difficulty in using it, please assist them with the following:
- You may e mail Fusion for them but you must make it clear on whose behalf you are doing this and the reason
- Written applications for loans or savings withdrawals can be made by post to Jigsaw, 72 Dimbles Lane, Lichfield, WS13 7HL
The Directors and Officers of Fusion thank you for your understanding and co-operation in these difficult times. Let us all stay safe and stay healthy.
Please follow us on Facebook for latest information concerning your Credit Union.
Comments are closed.