During the last twelve months of the Covid pandemic, Fusion Credit Union implemented a procedure to assist in preventing undue social contact in the Fusion office, and any financial hardship caused to members who require to withdraw money from their savings account. Below is a reminder of the procedure. Failure to provide this information may cause a delay in your request being processed.
- Send an email to email@example.com with following information. (Text or What’s App messages not accepted, we need to print a copy for your file)
- Full name as it appears on your passbook or account.
- Full Address including post code.
- Date of Birth
- First and last digit of your account number (This will be on the statement that you received prior to this years AGM and in your passbook)
- Amount required. (You cannot withdraw more than recorded in your savings account).
The money will only be paid into the Bank Account listed on our system.
If you are unsure of your account balance or which Bank Account is recorded please call Fusion on 01543 415032.
Fusion Credit Union reserves the right to withdraw this facility at any time.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Fusion Credit Union Ltd is Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. IP00717C.