What would you like to save for? A new toy, ice creams, or your holidays? Or maybe you want to save up for driving lessons, or your first car when you are older? Whatever you want to save for, a Fusion junior savers account is an easy way to save.
Start your very own account, and save your pocket money, money from a part-time job, birthday and Christmas money into your account. It’s a great way to save up for what you want. Why not ask your family to add to your savings, and watch them grow! Here’s how:
|Weekly Saving||6 Months||1 year||3 years||5 years|
Junior savers accounts are free to open, and there’s no minimum deposit. They are available to children and young people under the age of 16 who live in the Lichfield or Cannock Chase District areas.
To open an account you’ll need to get permission from your parents or guardian, who will then become the trustee of your account.
- There are no minimum deposit amounts. The most you can save is £10,000.
- You can pay your savings in at a local collection point.
- Your trustee (or other adult) can pay into your account by standing order direct from their bank or building society.
- You can withdraw your money at any point, but you will need to give us 7 days notice.
- You may receive an annual dividend payment.
Join today! Pop in to your local collection point and talk to a member of our friendly team.